Monday 28 October 2013

Blimey, time flies...

My goodness, it has been a while since i last blogged.. So much for me trying to keep this blog a regular one. It has been a very hectic couple of months since the amazing trip that was End to End. It has been the start of a new Sixth Form, returning to my job at KFC, and fitting in exercising and a social life.

Training since coming off the trip has dipped, but i knew this would happen, i have been so busy any spare time is usually spent with me falling asleep. Trying to fit in training has been hard, though every few nights i do visit the gym in the garden just to do an all over body workout. BUT with a Ram Run coming up on the 12th January i really need to kick my arse into gear and start training!

Other things i have planned is a Wolf Run, Half Marathon, Triathlon, Tough Mudder, and there are a few ideas for an End to End to End, There and Back Again (yes i want to say "A Hobbits Tale" too!)
I am so eager to do all of these events, having never competed in anything like this its something new, and very exciting.
Whats not to love??

My passion for the outdoors and climbing has fueled even more since going to the Reel Rock 8 Tour, in Birmingham with my friend. The climbing and videos were so inspirational, the entire time i watched them i wanted to be them, i wanted to be there doing that climb. I would love to meet Daniel Woods and Hazel Findlay, both of them are absolutely brilliant. Getting a climbing lesson off either of them, or even just chatting to them would be a dream come true! Since going to the film tour i often find myself in any spare time i have watching videos of them climbing or watching Bouldering competitions on Youtube. I am entirely sold on to the fact that could, no.. That will be my lifestyle. And it gets me so excited.

Its only a short and sweet blog tonight.

Life is going very well, and i have so many amazing adventures to begin.. I cant wait.


I'll Write Soon.. Ish
Shannon 

"Everything breathes, and i know each breath, for me it means life. For others its death. Its perfectly balanced perfectly planned. More than enough for this man." Steve Perry, I Stand Alone (from one of my favourite kids films Quest for Camelot)

No comments:

Post a Comment